The Flycam Nano with Arm Brace is designed for mini DV/HDV/DSLR camera configurations weighing up to 1.5 lbs (700gr). The Flycam Nano is a very light and balances small cameras, allowing professional shots whether you're a novice or an expert. capture the world in balance, smoothness and grace. The camcorder seems to float, always balanced, isolated from undesirable hand motions with Flycam Nano. Working with Flycam Nano, you don't need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your imagination! Attach the arm brace to the Flycam Nano for more stable and steady shots.
- Flycam Nano
- Quick Release
- Has a camera platform with both x and y adjustments. It has many holes on the top plate so as to mount the camera at any position
- The handle is very smooth and stabilizes your camcorder on Flycam Nano without any shaking
- The weight plate contains ten weight discs to balance your camera on the stabilizer
- The Flycam Nano has telescopic feature and hence its length can be extended.
- Camera platform knobs made of strong and durable plastic
- Soft hand-grip foam
- Weights made of MS nickle
- Colour of stabilizer: Black
- Gimbal bearings made of stainless steel
- Wheelbarrow bearing provides Rotational control over camera so the camera can be easily rotated on its axis.
- Grip swivels left and right from the bolt. You can easily move whole steadicam up and down.
- Angle bracket enables grip to move up and down.
Balancing the Camera:
This stabilizing system contains weights with the main function of balancing your camera. You can add or remove weights as needed. The weights are fastened on the weight plate with a 1/4-inch screw
Compatible with the following:
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|
Excellent product better quality than picture appears. Review by Raul
I bought this product because I want to keep the image stabilized! and it's perfect for it!
The finish is better than you can see in the product photo. Why? Because the weights are like other models (nano dslr, I want say, it doens't use silver nuts unless weights that go inside of a trim.
Thank your for you fast shipping and your professionality. (Posted on 04/07/2013)
Great CSR people Review by Finley Murray
When I reviewed the price and the listing, I wasn't really sure what I was getting for the current price it's on. Was it the stabilizer AND the quick release? Or just the quick release? AND do I get the arm brace with the whole kit? Contacted customer service and they were really approachable and friendly. They explained that at the current price I would get the stabilizer and the quick release. Bought it as soon as they said that, no more questions asked.ﾠ (Posted on 11/09/2012)
Fun stabilizer with professional outputs Review by Andrew Burton
Never seen a stabilizer for camera phones before. It's great the flycam thought of everything in making their products. It was worth a try since I use my phone cam pretty often. It was loads of fun running around with it. Surprisingly, the shots came out fantastic.ﾠ (Posted on 08/09/2012)
nice solution Review by Sebastian Bartlett
the stabilizer itself works great, but I think that it could have been a bit smaller, although it might affect the stabilizing, overall I'll give it 4/5 since it a good all round solution for my shooting needs.ﾠ (Posted on 25/07/2012)