Proaim introduces Viewfinder, an optical viewfinder for DSLR cameras. An eye cap is provided for preventing undesirable light leakage. The field of view is perfectly matched to 3 inches LCD screens.
- Proaim View Finder with 3 x Focusable Magnification
- 40mm Diameter Anti-fog Lens
- 2 Sizes of Body Frames
- Neck Strap
- The diopter allows you to dial in the focus to match your eye.
- The Proaim Viewfinder has a diopter range is of -2.75 and up (unlimited with extender frames).
- The viewfinder can be attached to the LCD screen by a small frame with strong glue on one side.
- The lens of this viewfinder is anti-fog coated.
Optional Proaim Base Plate for VF:
- The VF base plate attaches to the bottom of your camera using a ¼ 20-inch screw and the mounting frame attaches to the VF base plate using thumb screws.
- This method allows you to quickly remove the VFinder by snapping it off the frame.
- If you want to remove the entire mounting frame from your camera, you can do so by loosening the thumb screws and pulling up on the metal mounting frame to release it.
- With the VF base plate, you can use a shoulder rig, as they use the same base plate as the base of DSLR Rig 500.