The Camtree Galaxy Arm & Vest with Flycam180 is a highly professional steadycam platform that enables the operator to produce incredibly smooth footage.
The camera plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting slots to accommodate all variety of camera bases. You can slide your camera with the base plate of the steadycam on both the horizontal and vertical axes, achieved by means of thumbscrews and a movable camera plate.
By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera's vertical balance. Wheelbarrow bearing provides rotational camera control with easy ‘on axis’ movement. The handgrip swivels left and right from the bolt. and an angle bracket enables the grip to move up and down. The telescopic post rises from 54cm to a full rise height of 80cm, which assists to adjust the balance weight of the camera. Aluminium constructed for durability and lightweight.
The Camtree Galaxy stabiliser vest is crafted from durable fabric with an ergonomic comfort design and a selectable position front arm mount sure to ease operator stress over lengthy shoot days. It has been foam padded on the front and back, with it's high versatility it provides a comfortable fit for long days of shooting.
- We provide two types of springs: Blue for 1kg to 5kg and Red for 5kg to 10kg
- Most advanced dslr steadycam on the market for its camera weight range.
- Super wide range of camera compatibility.
- Fluid action motion shots, made easy.
- Eliminates camera shake.
- Easy adjustment controls with easy release camera plate.
- Three-axis gimbal joint with 360° rotation and adjustable convergence.
- Quick adjust sliding telescoping center post.
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control.
- It fits for most kinds of DSLR and camcorders.
- Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings.
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|