Starting in May 2016 we are going to be featuring one independent short film on our website, alongside a Q&A with the director(s) and their equipment of choice.
The winner will be:
- Featured on the CameraKings website, alongside a Q&A detailing their project.
- Have their project shared with thousands of filmmakers via our newsletter & social channels.
- Win our brand new CameraKings Film Maker trophy.
To enter simply submit your film to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The project title.
- A Vimeo or YouTube link.
- A picture of yourself/team.
- A brief paragraph including details about you, the core production team and cast.
- A short synopsis (optional).
Submissions will close on 18th May 2016 and the winner willl be announced on 26th May 2016.
Best of luck!
Terms & Conditions:
One (1) entry per person.
Film should be no longer than fifteen (15) minutes long.
The submitted film should be no more than one (1) year old.
Attached video files or links to filesharing sites will not be accepted, only links to YouTube or Vimeo will be accepted (please provide password if protected).
If you do not wish to have the full length film shared because of commitments to other competition, we are happy to just present the trailer.
Directors must also submit information on core production members, including D.O.P, sound and cast.