The Flycam 180 Handheld DSLR Stabiliser gives your camera balance and stability, and will enable you to get incredibly smooth handheld footage.
The included quick release plate has both 1/4 & 3/8 mounting slots to accommodate a variety of camera bases. You can slide your camera with the base plate on both the horizontal axes, achieved by means of thumbscrews and a movable camera base plate.
By varying the counterweight discs on the base platform you can adjust the camera's vertical balance. The telescopic post, which extends from 360mm to a full rise height of 800mm and also helps to adjust the balance.
Wheelbarrow bearings provides rotational camera control with easy ‘on axis’ movement. The handgrip swivels left and right from the bolt. You can easily move the Flycam DSLR steadycam up and down. An angle bracket enables the grip to move up and down.
- Most advanced DSLR steadycam on the market for its camera weight range.
- Super wide range of camera compatibility.
- Fluid action motion shots, made easy.
- Eliminates camera shake.
- Easy adjustment controls with easy release camera plate.
- Three-axis gimbal joint with 360° rotation and adjustable convergence.
- Quick adjust sliding telescoping center post.
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control.
- It fits for most kinds of DSLR and camcorders.
- Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings.
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|