The Heavy Duty Jib Stand is a ROCK SOLID made of aluminium, a very robust and long-lasting stand ever-built. It has a strong hub assembly fully solid. The spreader feet are solid and has a double lock strong knob and locking pin as well. The spreader is fully extendable upto 2ft from its center. This Stand supports and balance the crane perfectly without any problem.
The Solid Jib Stand itself weights 17kg including spreader.
The Proaim Remote Zoom & Focus Control clamps to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar. The e-Focus Pro control provides precise control of zoom & focus with a remote focus & zoom dial. With its heavy-duty aluminum housing the e-Focus Pro is designed for operator comfort and long-term use under real world conditions. It is for dslr/dv/hdv video cameras contains everything needed for lens operation from the rear of the camera. The system consists of the Zoom and Focus Controls.
PROAIM POWER PACK is highly simple, no-nonsense and affordable block battery that has no travel restrictions. Available in two colors Yellow and Black. The default order color is yellow. Black needs to be specified upon order.
One of the unique features of PROAIM POWER PACK is that it holds battery check feature wherein LED charge indicator, indicates the power consumption in three different modes
- Proaim 33ft Long Jib Crane with Accessories
- Proaim Heavy Duty Jib Stand with spreader
- Proaim Gold pan tilt head
- Proaim D33 floor dolly
- Power pack
- Zoom Controller
- Expandable from 4ft (one section) to 33ft (Ten section) in 3.3ft increments
- Each extendable section is 4ft long giving 1ft overlaps between sections
- As each section is pulled from the previous section, you can store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight and lighten your counterweight demand
- The Rear Control Center has provisions for mounting the Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor & Zoom Controller
- As a quality constructed reinforced jib it should last a lifetime.
- This head has 360 degree end less tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilities and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoors shoot occasionally but with some sort of protection cover i.e rain cover or fiber sheet.
- The Head comes in Carrying case with custom fit packing.
- You receive the GOLD PAN TILT head with assembled wiring with Top and Bottom Motor. You just need to Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
- Adjustable tripod foot for jib stand allows this dolly to match with many tripods
- Locking rubber wheels allow for a secure smooth dolly.
- This device folds to a compact size for easy transport
- Dolly setup supports heavy weight
- Build-in wheel lock, stay stable even in rough circumstance
- Has smooth 360 degree rotating wheel bearings.
- Quality designed and engineered
- Male RCA jacks for a direct connection to your camera without adapters!
- 16:9 or 4:3 Adjustable Display widescreen
- 360 degree swivel mount
- Chargeable Battery of 1800 mah
- Video System : PAL/SECAM/NTSC
- Sound System : BG/DK/I/M/N
- Screen : Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 7 inches
- Full functional Remote control
- A telescopic 33' jib
- Occupies less floor space
- Reinforced engineering
- 100% guarantee
- 10 years in the business
- Respected International
- Reputation for quality in all that we do
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|