The Flycam 5000 is a light weight, hand-held camcorder stabilizing system designed for cameras weighing from 2 to 8 pounds.Our newly designed kit is a stabilization system that works so professionally, you'll see why making a camera glide through the air isn't just a dream, it's reality. With the Flycam 5000, you don't need a tripod or a dolly. The Flycam 5000 Pro will support any camcorder or movie camera weighing up to 10 pounds. It's quick and easy to set up and balance and allows unrestricted booming and unrestricted 360 degree panning. Only 15 inches tall, it's made of precision aluminum. It can also be used as a monopod, no-tools telescoping base, with movable weight discs for dynamic balance. You can easily attach a small LCD monitor to the base monitor mount hole, if needed. It weighs 2.7 pounds without counterbalance discs.
- Flycam 5000 Steadicam
- Body Pod
- Universal camera base plate
- Adjustable gimbal
- Weight holding plate
- Weights for balancing your camera
- Wheelbarrow bearing provides rotational control over the camera, so the camera can be easily rotated on its axis
- Grip swivels left and right from the bolt. You can easily move the whole steadicam up and down.
- Angle bracket enables grip to move up and down
- The camera is mounted on one end of the 'post' and the battery and monitor are mounted to the other end
Universal Camera Base Plate:
- You can slide your camera with base plate of steadicam on both the horizontal and vertical axes, with thumbscrews and a movable camera base plate.
- The camera platform moves back and forth, and from side to side, to quickly adjust the camera's horizontal balance. By varying the amount of counterweight discs on the base platform you adjust the camera's vertical balance.
Balancing the camera:
- This stabilizing system contains weights, with the main function of balancing your camera.
- You can add or remove weights as required.
- These weights are made of aluminum and are kept in four cups. Weights are attached to the rod with cups and screws.
- Flycam 5000 has telescopic post and can be adjusted according to the weight of the camera.
- This is a lightweight, rigid support system which may comfortably be used with Flycam 3000 OR with Flycam 5000. It takes the stabilizer's weight off your hands and arms and displaces the weight onto your waist and shoulders.
- The body pod fits any body size, due to its long straps and waist belt.
- Two extension pipes of 7 inches and 9 inches are provided with the body pod to increase the height of the flycam according to the height of the user.
Compatible with the following:
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|