The Flycam Flowline Steady Camera Support with Stabilising Arm ensures comfort by reducing the static load on the neck and shoulder muscles, distributing it to other parts of the body and paired with the Flycam Placid, a two axis spring arm, ensures smoothness in your shots by controlling vibrations on the vertical axis or side to side axis which come from walking or running. The stabilising arm allows you to go from high to low mode and to control the vertical and side to side stabilisation simultaneously. It works great with the gimbal rigs like Free fly Mövi or most other gimbal rigs.
- Perfect partner for all DV/HDV/DSLR film & video cameras.
- Designed to provide flexible and stable support with a touch of ease.
- Relieves your shoulders and back from strain.
- Adjustable Rope Resistance.
- Flexible Belt System.
- Comfortable for longer periods of handheld shoots.
- Breathable fabric and ventilated soft padding for extra comfort.
- Height Adjustable Support Bar for different shooting conditions.
- Attaches to Camera by Sturdy-Grip Hook.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Included in the package:
- Flycam Flowline Steady Camera Support
- Flycam Flowline Placid Two Axis Spring Arm
- 2 x Tension Spring
- 5 meter rope
- Safety shock cord
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|