The Flycam HD 3000 Stabiliser with Arm Brace can hold camera's weighing up to 3.5kg, and enables you to create smooth, glide-like footage. Whether you're running or walking, this stabiliser will ensure your shots are vibration free. A quick release, no-tools, drop-on camera mount plate allows you to quickly attach or remove your camera. The plate consists of 1/4" and 3/8" mounting slots to accommodate a variety of camera bases. Adjustments can be made using both the horizontal and vertical axis.
By varying the counterweight discs on the base platform you can adjust the camera's vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera floats, ready for you to move into action. The telescopic post extends from 51cm to a full rise height of 73cm to adjust the balance weight of the camera.
The Arm Support Brace is designed to distribute the weight of the system over the entire forearm of the operator. This steadycam support arm brace not only provides the operator with cushioned comfort while shooting, but also eliminates torque, a common cause of stress on the operator's wrist.
- Designed for the latest DV/HDV/DSLR’s and camcorders.
- Accepts cameras up to 3.5kg/8lbs.
- This light weight Camera Steadycam kit can be used without any body support system.
- Universal camera mount plate.
- Adjustable Telescopic Post with locking knob.
- Compact portable design.
- 360° Smooth rotatable steadycam gimbal.
- The bottom base plate allow multiple mounting. 16 counter weights.
- Fine adjustment fantastic Camera Balance Platform.
- Rubber feet under Base Platform.
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|