The Ikan Rayden Half x 1 Bi-Color (3200K-5600K) 2-Point Panel LED Light Kit offers quality with an approachable price tag. A single Rayden Half X1 Bi-color light is equivalent to a 400-watt incandescent light, and also features a 50-degree beam, adjustable 3200-5600K color temperature, plus a high CRI. One of these lights alone is powerful, but this kit comes with THREE, guaranteeing you have the power you're looking for.
Easily and quickly adjust your color temperature and brightness with a single-knob design. Verify that your levels are perfect with an improved digital readout plus diffusion panels and remote controls for further adjustments and options.
Reliably lock your lights into place with steel tension knobs and still retain incredible mobility thanks to 30-degree angled yokes. Customise the angle of your lights with included barn doors.
Both V-Mount and Anton Bauer options are available with this kit.
The kit includes a light bag and a stand bag plus two Rayden Half X1 Bi-color lights, CTO Diffusion panels, Gold Mount OR V-Mount battery plates, HD light stands, neutral diffusion plates, power supplies, remote controls, and yoke mounts.
Full Features list:
- High CRI LEDs
- Color temperature range of 3200K-5600K
- Bright consistent light across all color temperatures
- Beam Angle of 50 degrees
- Baby 5/8 inch/Junior 1-1/8 Combo Pin adaptor with right angle receiver hole
- 30 degree angled yoke for unobstructed mobility
- Durable steel tension knobs for locking the light into place
- Easy single knob control for adjusting color temperature, brightness or DMX
- Improved LED Readout screen giving you precise adjustments
- Included barn doors with intensifiers to direct lighting angles
- Watts equivalent to 900 watts incandescent light.
- RF Remote Control allows you to turn on and off the light
- Maximum power draw 150 watts @ 120VAC
Check out our full range of Ikan products here.
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|