K3, K5 or K7?
Konova sliders are available in three models; K3, K5 & K7. All models offer the same motion capability, but the rail varies on each, allowing them to support different camera payloads.
The K3 is the most economical and is made for DSLRs and other small cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera in mind.
The K5 is the mid-range model and has a thicker rail and larger bearings, offering better support when using higher payloads. This makes is perfect for DSLRs with larger lenses and other cameras such as the Blackmagic Cinema Camera.
Lastly, the K7 offers a much wider rail, further increasing the payload capacity. It’s made for larger camera systems, such as a rigged up Canon C300 or Sony FS7.
Mounting & Levelling
The underside of the main rail features three mounting points; one in the centre and one at each end. All three positions feature both 1/4” and 3/8” threads, so mounting on a tripod or other support can be done through these industry standard connections.
Built-in to the top of the rail is a small bubble level, making the crucial levelling process far easier.
Either end of the slider, where the articulated feet attach, are further 1/4” threads, so it’s possible to mount the slider fully vertically if required.
The main carriage features a 3/8” male thread, so industry standard tripod heads, such as the Manfrotto 500AH or 502AH will attach seamlessly.
The feet included with the slider are highly adaptable, as it’s possible to adjust the angle and length of each individual foot. This is useful for placing the slider on uneven surfaces.
Sliders aren’t simply for a horizontal tracking shot. Mount it vertically, diagonally, lean it against a wall – use your imagination!
Konova sliders are part of a large ecosystem of accessories. There are many options available which include:
- Motorised System – Smart and Basic system for time-lapse, stop-motion and live-motion control
- Master Pan – Automatic panning for subject tracking and parallax effect
- Fly Wheel – Counterweight to remove inconsistency from hand-driven movement
- Crank Handle – Pulley system allowing for operation of the slider from one end without moving with the carriage
- K-Riser – Mount 75mm/100mm bowl fluid heads to the slider carriage
- K-ARM – Length-extendable support arm when mounting slider on single tripod
- Industry standard mounting for use on tripods and other grip
- Integral bubble level to ensure correct levelling of shots
- Adaptable articulated feet for stability and correct balance when placing on the ground or other surface
- Modular system – large ecosystem of accessories
- 1x K7-120 Slider Rail (120cm long)
- 2x Articulated Feet
- 1x Cordura Bag for Slider with Removable Strap
- 2x Cordura Pouch for Articulated Feet
- 1x Adjustment Tool Kit & Tuning Guide
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|