Takes generic 2 x 18350 batteries (3+ hours use) and 2 x 18650 batteries with handle extender (for 7+ hours use).
The LanParte LA3D2 Gimbal contains brushless motors and encoders, allowing you to shoot cinema grade smooth videos even with your daily use action camera. The LA3D2 can also be detached and mounted on many platforms (jib, tripod, chest mount, bike, car…etc) using the GoPro receiver mount (can be removed to expose a 1/4-20 threaded hole) or 1/4-20 standard threaded hole at bottom of the grip, making it compatible with just about anything.
Three popular operation modes: follow mode (camera follows the tilt and pan movements of your wrist, adjust roll with joystick), semi-follow mode (camera tilt is locked but can be adjusted joystick; camera follows pan), and fully locked mode (all axes locked; tilt and pan adjustments can be made with joystick). Inverted mode for low angle shooting: this allows you to have full tilt range when held upside down in semi follow & fully locked mode (does not matter in follow mode).
- Joystick for smooth control of the camera tilt, yaw, and pan.
- Three new shooting functions (180º / Portrait Mode/ 360º Pano) & three different operation modes (Follow / Semi-follow / Fully Locked) & Low-angle inverted shooting capability
- Handheld and detachable, mountable with wired-control cable.
- Includes a universal clamp for GoPro Hero3 and 4.
- Compatible with LIPO 18650 batteries (not included);
- Compatible with GoPro Hero3, Hero4 Silver and Black, Xiaomi Yi II 4K**, GoPro Session4 and 5**
- New clamp for the GoPro Hero5 Black coming soon…
- 1 x LA3D-2
- 1 x Wired control cable
- 1 x Battery extender
- 1 x Nylon carrying case
- 2 x LIPO 18350 batteries
- 1 x Battery charger with USB to Micro-USB cable
- 2 x Longer screws for use with the GoPro + LCD or battery backpac
Operating voltage: 6.5-12.6V
Operating current: Standard 120ma
Pitch angle: ± 130 o
Roll angle: ± 140 o
Yaw angle: ± 150 o
Operating time: Approx 4h; up to 10h with battery extender
Operating temperature: -10 oto 40 o
Net weight : 0.75 lbs (without batteries and camera)
Product dimension: 10.8 x 4.6 x 3.7 (in)
Package size: 8 x 7 x 7 (in)
Maximum frame size: 2.32 x 1.61 x 0.9 inches (59 x 41 x 23mm)
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|