The Lanparte Professional Kit with V-Mount Shoulder Pad is a fully kitted-out 15mm rod shoulder rig which supports DSLR cameras. The rig is built around a 15mm rod V-lock shoulder support with an integrated quick-release camera plate, and a large C-shaped support frame. The Lanparte Professional Kit with V-Mount Shoulder Pad features a pair of 7.9" long rods to support a follow focus and matte box which are both included in the kit. The kit comes with an adjustable dual handgrip system, a 7" HDMI monitor for framing and focusing your shots, and an adjustable Magic Arm to mount for mounting the monitor, all to easily adjustable to make it possible for shoulder mounted configurations.
A battery adapter plate that accepts V-mount batteries is also included in the kit, as well as a 150Wh V-mount lithium-ion battery, and an LP-E6 dummy battery pack which allows you to power select Canon cameras like the 5D and 7D from the adapter plate. A hard case with a pre-cut foam interior is provided to house key components of the rig for easy transportation and storage.
- Three points of adjustment for grip placement
- Spring-loaded steel spindle joint locking system
- Quick-release 15mm rod clamp with single tightening lever
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes on each arm for mounting accessories
- CNC-machined aluminum construction
- Hollow-out design to reduce weight
- The mattebox features a swing-away design and allows you to quickly move the matte box out of the way to check or change lenses, avoiding any
- inconveniences. It also features independently rotating 4 x 5.65" filter trays; this allows you to simultaneously rotate two filters, such as one polarizer and one graduated filter, or even two graduated filters, for creative effect. An included 4 x 4 insert allows you to use a 4 x 4" filter in the 4 x 5.65" tray, the insert prevents light from sneaking around the smaller filter.
- A flexible fabric universal sleeve adjusts to the outer diameter of your lens, providing a light-tight seal so that light from behind the camera cannot leak through where the lens joins the matte box and reflect off filters to flare your image.
- The MB-02 mattebox can be converted for use on 19mm support rods via optional adapters or an optional 19mm support bracket if needed.