There are also two quarter inch British Standard Whitworth threads on the 668GL; one on the bottom and one on the side, so the monitor can easily be mounted on a tripod or camera rig.
No matter which camera or AV equipment our customers use with the 668GL, there is a video input to suit all applications.
Most DSLR cameras ship with an HDMI output, but larger production cameras output HD component and regular composite through BNC connectors. You won't find component BNC on any other Lilliput monitor, but HDMI, component and composite are present on the 668GL - another reason why the 668GL is built for pro video applications.
The Lilliput 668 7'' LCD HDMI Monitor has an internal, user replaceable, rechargeable battery that holds charge for around 2-3 hours of continuous use. One internal battery is supplied with the monitor as standard, and extra internal and external backup batteries can be purchased.
- 2200mAh/7.4V Li-ion battery
- Sun shade
- 2 X Battery Plate: Select 2 of 4 (F970/DU21/QM91D'LP-E6) (optional)
- 12V1.5A DC adapter
- Remote control
- LCD 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Features HDMI High Definition Multimedia Interface with wide viewing angles
- With YPbPr & AV inputs, connecting directly to DVD player, as a car entertainment system
- Max 1920×1080 pixels
- Application for Full HD Video Camera in CCTV Monitoring and Making Movies
- Provides BNC twist-on plugs to ensure fixed connection to any input sources
- This monitor is universal and can be installed, used in all cars, ships, etc.
- Has a battery life of 2.5 hours
|Product Manual||Lilliput 668 7-inch LCD Field Monitor with HDMI Input Manual.pdf|
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|