Nila is a worldwide leader in ecological sustainable professional Lighting.
The Nila Varsa is the next step in the evolution of LED lighting. It replacest the 400 watt HMI or a 600 watt tungsten fixture, while drawing a mere 75 watts at 100 percent. The Varsa gives you a lot of punch in a small package. It's the first light in the Nila line that can accept DC voltage directly. That's right, no need for heavy inverters. Just connect your own 10-18V battery and you're ready to go. The perfect solution just got better!
Nila Net Mode allows for remote dimming control of individual fixtures. This mode requires input from a Nila fixture in Master Mode or a DMX control system with a Nila Net adapter.
The output of Nila light fixtures can be manipulated through the use of Nila's holographic film lenses and hard gels. Nila fixtures are designed to acommodate one or both media in the slots on the fixtures' faces.
- Nila Weatherproof Varsa with Attached Yoke
- 6 x Varsa Lenses One Each (10, 20, 40, 60, 80 and 10x60 degree)
- Varsa Lens Pouch
- 4 x Nila Hard Gels (CTO with Daylight & CTB with Tungsten)
- Varsa Barn Door Set
- High-brightness LED
- RoHS compliant (no toxic heavy metals)
- Excellent replacement for a 400 watt HMI or a 600 watt tungsten fixture
- Accept DC voltage directly
- Available in daylight or tungsten
- Long-life LEDs (20,000+ hours)
- Instant On
- Color accurate from fixture to fixture
- Stable color reproduction through entire dim range
- Emits no UV or IR
- Built-in Chimera mount
- DMX controllable
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|