The jib arm, made of three ribbed sections, is strong enough to bear the weight of the pan tilt head and a camera weighing up to 7.5 kgs. It can be extended to 14 ft and 10 ft. It has an adjustable metal wire system that makes the jib arm stable, moving smoothly without bending. This is an ideal solution for start up or low budget film-makers and production companies.
- 18 ft (5.5 m) jib crane
- Sr. pan tilt head
- Jib stand
- Joystick control unit
- 12V AC adapter
- Universal adapter
- 7 mtr long cable
- 1.5 mtr long cable
- Carrying bags
You can create awe-inspired footage from a variety of angles with this jib. This is super smooth linkage system; you'll never have any binding, jerking or slippage while operating this jib crane.
Weight Capacity: up to 7.5kg when using jib with pan-tilt head
18 Ft Crane Features:
- Fully ribbed section makes the jib stronger to bear a camera weight of up to 7.5kg
- Adjustable metal wire system that can bear the weight of dv/hdv heavy cameras without bending. This feature makes our PROAIM 18' jib arm very stable and rock-hard.
- Tilt with the control handle
- Three ribbed arm sections for maximum stability and minimum wobble
- Each jib comes complete with its own stand - no expensive tripod is needed!
- Stronger weight bar to easily achieve perfect balance
- Uses standard household exercise weights (1 inch hole)
- Fixed camera angle achieved while controlling handle is locked with a pin
- Breaks down into five easily transported sections
- Triangular boom for increased strength
- Easily attaches to the jib stand
- All aluminum construction
- Portable and very easy to carry with carrying case
- Can be assembled by one person, without any fuss in a matter of minutes
- Height from the ground - 18 ft (when tripod adjusted at 5.5 ft)
- Length of crane - 17.2 ft
- Length of crane from tripod to camera plate - 13.8 ft
- Weight of jib crane - 33 lbs
- Weight of jib stand - 10 lbs
Jib Stand Technical Info:
- Made of black anodized aluminum
- Base spread: 32" - 48"
- Height adjustment: 44" - 80"
- Completely collapsed height: 46"
- Stable and solid jib arm
- Safety pin to secure pole
- Weight capacity of the stand is 200 lbs (90 kg)
Sr. Pan Tilt Features:
- This head has 360 degree endless tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit
- The dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur, ensuring no crossover to the other axis when it's not wanted
- Head may be used for outdoor shooting with protective cover, e.g. rain cover or fiber sheet
- You'll receive the pan tilt head with assembled wiring with top and bottom motor. Install the power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
- The PROAIM PAN TILT HEAD comes with a joystick control system, 23 foot long cable and AC adapter
- The joystick may be operated in the handheld position, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of the jib
- For outdoor shooting, you can use 1.5 mtr long 3 pin XLR cable with your 12v brick or car batteries
Universal Adapter For Use Worldwide (free):
The universal adapter is a compact one piece unit with 4 international adapters. It provides child protection, a safety shutter, power indicator and a surge protector. This adapter will fit outlets in Europe, UK, USA, Japan, Australia, Spain and almost every country in the world.
Sr. Pan Tilt Head Specifications:
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|