Each section of the Proaim Breeze Film Shooting Jib's bars fits smoothly and securely into each other. For improved protection, it is fastened by a screw at the top which ensures better safety. Double security features guarantees its strength and reliability. The Heavy Duty Tripod Stand (W7-STD) is of solid, steel fabrication, and is a very robust and long-lasting tripod stand. The Tripod stand is an extremely stable platform with an incredible height range of 42".
The Pan Tilt Joystick Control includes a 24' long control cable and AC adapter. For convenience in outdoor shooting, a 3 metre long 4pin XLR cable with a 12volt brick can be used, or alternatively, a car battery. The Joystick can be used on any flat surface, or it can be mounted to the bottom of the arm of the Jib. The Proaim Remote Zoom & Focus Control clamps to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar. The e-Focus Pro control provides precise control of zoom & focus with a remote dial. With its heavy-duty aluminium housing the e-Focus Pro is designed for operator comfort and long-term use under all conditions.
Included with the jib is the complimentary Proaim Power Pack, a high power, professional 12V battery pack designed for portable applications, as well as the tool/accessory roll pouch, enabling rapid access to various tools such as Allen Keys or wrenches. This premium quality tool roll has 10 Various Pockets to neatly organise a variety of hand tools to enable fast assembly of the Jib.
The Proaim Zoom Control for DV Cameras is a universal controller for LANC and Panasonic MiniDV or HDV cameras, with a converter switch for LANC (most Sony and Canon cameras) and Panasonic. A sensitive thumb switch allows for variable-zoom speed from slow to fast. The zoom lever allows you to zoom out to wide-angle or zoom in to telephoto. Lightweight and compact, this unit has an outlet cable and can be clamped on tripod pan handles, monopods, stabilizers, and other such devices.
- The adjustable tripod foot for the jib allows this dolly to match with many other tripods.
- Locking rubber wheels allow for a secure smooth pro dolly.
- The dolly is able to fold up for easy transport.
- Pro Dolly setup supports heavy weights.
- Build-in wheel lock, stay stable even in rough circumstance.
- Has smooth 360 degree rotating wheel bearings.
- Quality designed and engineered.
PAN TILT HEAD
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur when not wanted.
- Out of the box, the Pan Tilt System with assembled wiring for Top and Bottom Motors.
- Consistent operation at its slowest speed without stopping.
- Camera platform height can be adjusted at any point .
PAN TILT HEAD
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|