The Proaim 22ft CRANE has the ability to telescope and nest within itself. This crane’s modularity is built on its lightweight, octagonal design, high grade aluminum materials, black powder coated 4ft feet extension sections which start at the tail of the jib. The largest diameter sections progressively get smaller as you get closer to the camera.
The PROAIM 22ft CRANE is the best option for superior strength and professional quality work. This PROAIM Jib can be used as 7ft jib and can be easily extended to 22ft. This means that it is basically quite a big crane and can be reduced to a compact size of 7ft.
Portability is the phenomenal feature as the extended sections easily slides into previous ones making the crane very compact.
But what if we needed a shorter crane than that, our PROAIM 22ft jib has another unique feature, you can simply extend less sections which means you have to carry less counter weights for balance for shorter length jib.
Proaim 22ft Long Jib Crane With Accessories:
- Camera Platform
- Rear control Section
- Stress cable
- Proaim Carrying Case for Jib Arm & Stand
- Proaim Custom-fit Suitcase for Accessories
Gold Pan Tilt Motorized Head With Accessories:
- Joystick Box
- Foam Packing with Bag
- 12 volt AC Adapter
- Universal Adapter
- 32ft long cable with XLR connector for Joystick & Motors
- 1.5 meter long cable with connector for using Battery on Field
- Camera Mounting Chucknut (1/4" screw)
- 4 Head Mounting Screws
- Foam Packing with Bag
Proaim Heavy Duty Jib Stand (hd-std):
- Spreader & feet
Focus & Zoom Control Kit:
- Remote Control with Mounting Clamp
- Zoom Bracket w/Gearbox Block
- Focus Bracket w/Gearbox Block
- 32ft long Drive Cable with connectors
- 2x 13 inch Gear belts 0.8 module
- Battery with Charger & Cable
- Foam Packing with Travel Bag
- Pelican Case
- 12v chloride battery
- Expandable from 4ft (one section) to 22ft (seven section) in 3ft increments
- Each extendable section is 4ft long giving 1ft overlaps between sections
- As each section is pulled from the previous section, you can store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight and lighten your counterweight demand
- The Rear Control Center has provisions for mounting the Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor & Zoom Controller
- As a quality constructed reinforced jib it should last a lifetime.
PROAIM 22ft JIB CRANE
|Finish||Hard Black Powder Coated for Lifetime use||Powder Coated|
|Shape||Octagonal (Re-enforced engineering for Triple Strength)||Rectangular|
|Telescopic||Yes||No (fits into very heavy 3' x 3' x 4.5')|
|Assembly||Within 15 minutes||Takes more than 30 minutes for setup|
|Material||High Grade Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Stand||Heavy Duty Jib Stand (HD-STD) Included||Others recommend photography Tripod Stand that is not recommended for jib|
|Spreader||Heavy Duty Aluminum Spreader Included for high stability||Not Included|
|Pan Tilt Head||Gold Pan Tilt Head Included||Not Included|
|Floor Dolly||Heavy Duty (HD-STD), Collapsible Floor Dolly Included||Not Included|
|E-Focus||Included||Others Charge $1400 for this|
|Zoom Controller||Libec Zoom Controller Included||Others charge $250 for this|
|Power Pack||Included||Not Included|
|Packing||Lightweight High Impact Professional Hard case Packing||Heavy Bulky packing made out of board and aluminum and has equal weight as of the product|
GOLD PAN AND TILT HEAD:
The Gold Pan Tilt head featuring 360 degree panning and titling ability of the head. It works on 12v power through the included AC adapter and easily accepts external 12v DC battery power through the included a 1.5 m long 3 pin XLR cable. This Pan Tilt Head is a solid build quality and well designed unit. Gears are made of Brass.
The head frame, gears & joystick controller are very solid. The frame is made of a high grade metal. The XLR cables are built in to the motor and blends well with the rest of the frame. The gears on the head are sturdy and solid quality.
This head comes with Joystick controls the Pan Tilt movements of this head and allows you to create extraordinary videos.
Features of Gold Pan And Tilt Head:
- This head has 360 degree end less tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Deadspot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilities and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoors shoot occasionally but with some sort of protection cover i.e rain cover or fiber sheet.
- The Head comes in Carrying case with custom fit packing.
- You receive the GOLD PAN TILT HEAD with assembled wiring with Top and Bottom Motor. You just need to Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
- The PROAIM™ PAN TILT HEAD comes with a remote Joystick control system, 23 feet Long Cable and AC Adapter.
- The joystick may be operated handheld, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.
- For exterior shooting power is supplied by the 1.5 meter, 4pinXLR cable attached to a 12volt Brick or Car Battery.
Superb Proportional Control:
- Joystick has proportional linear movement i.e. farther you move the joystick, the faster the head moves.
- Joystick is touch sensitive:
Small movement – less speed,
More movement – more speed.
HEAVY DUTY JIB STAND (HD-STD):
The Heavy Duty Jib Stand (HD-STD) is a ROCK SOLID made of aluminium, a very robust and long-lasting stand ever-built. It has a strong hub assembly fully solid. The spreader feet are solid and has a double lock strong knob and locking pin as well. The spreader is fully extendable up to 2ft from its center. This Stand supports and balance the crane perfectly without any problem.
The Solid Jib Stand itself weights 17kg including spreader.
Features Of Proaim Hd Floor Dolly:
- HD Floor Dolly is a 4 Wheeled Heavy Duty Dolly, can bear the total weight up to 600kg (1323 lbs)
- Staring Rod for Changing the Dolly Wheel Direction
- Locking system in all four wheels available
- Easy to Transport
The Proaim 22ft. octagonal jib in its storage configuration. A sophisticated production tool that re-defines the term value added for your bottom line and most important, your creative imagination. The entire jib arm breaks down to fit into a 51” Carrying case.
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|