The Proaim 22ft CRANE has the ability to telescope and nest within itself. This crane’s modularity is built on its lightweight, octagonal design, high grade aluminum materials, black powder coated 4ft feet extension sections which start at the tail of the jib. The largest diameter sections progressively get smaller as you get closer to the camera.
The PROAIM 22ft CRANE is the best option for superior strength and professional quality work. This PROAIM Jib can be used as 7ft jib and can be easily extended to 22ft. This means that it is basically quite a big crane and can be reduced to a compact size of 7ft.
Portability is the phenomenal feature as the extended sections easily slides into previous ones making the crane very compact.
But what if we needed a shorter crane than that, our PROAIM 22ft jib has another unique feature, you can simply extend less sections which means you have to carry less counter weights for balance for shorter length jib.
From sweeping panoramas to intimate close ups in a single move, crane shots have always added dramatic energy to enhance the field of view. Found at sporting events, music videos, TV series, Feature Films and studio productions, crane shots turn ordinary into extraordinary.
- Expands from 4' - 22' in 3' increments
- 1' overlap between sections
- Unused sections store in the tail reducing counterweight
- Fast, easy set up
- Jib sections collapse into each other for compact storage
- Operator control center has provisions for mounting Joystick control, LCD monitor, zoom controller
Highlights of Jib :
- PROAIM 22ft Octagonal Jib
- 3-Axis Dutch Roll Pan Tilt Motorized Head
- Joystick Box
- Foam Packing Bag
- 12 volt AC Adapter
- Universal Adapter
- 32ft long cable with XLR connector for Joystick & Motors
- 1.5 meter long cable with connector for using Battery on Field
- Foam Packing with Bag
- PROAIM 150mm bowl Tripod stand (LW-150)
- PROAIM Spreader
- PROAIM Power Pack:
- 7X 4ft Modular section
- 1X Head Platform
- 1X Platform levelling cable (stress cable)
- 1X Vertical Pivot Point with mounting Hub Assembly
- 1X Proaim Carrying Case for Jib Arm
- 1X Proaim Custom-fit Suitcase for Accessories
FEATURES OF JIB ARM:
- Expandable from 4ft (one section) to 22ft (seven section) in 3ft increments
- Each extendable section is 4ft long giving 1ft overlaps between sections
- As each section is pulled from the previous section, you can store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight and lighten your counterweight demand
- The Rear Control Center has provisions for mounting the Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor & Zoom Controller
- As a quality constructed reinforced jib it should last a lifetime.
|FEATURES||PROAIM 22ft JIB CRANE||OTHER JIBS|
|Finish||Hard Black Powder Coated for Lifetime use||Powder Coated|
|Shape||Octagonal (Re-enforced engineering for Triple Strength)||Rectangular|
|Telescopic||Yes||No (fits into very heavy 3' x 3' x 4.5')|
|Assembly||Within 15 minutes||Takes more than 30 minutes for setup|
|Material||High Grade Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Stand||Heavy Duty Jib Stand (HD-STD) Included||Others recommend photography Tripod Stand that is not recommended for jib|
|Spreader||Heavy Duty Aluminum Spreader Included for high stability||Not Included|
|Pan Tilt Head||3-Axis Dutch roll movement High Precision Pan Tilt Head Included||Not Included|
|Zoom Controller||Libec Zoom Controller Included||Others charge $250 for this|
|Power Pack||Included||Not Included|
|Packing||Lightweight High Impact Professional Hard case Packing||Heavy Bulky packing made out of board and aluminum and has equal weight as of the product|
3-AXIS PAN TILT HEAD:
Our unique, industry exclusive 3-Axis - 360 degree Dutch Roll Head in crane configuration, gives operators an incredible range of shot selection and picture composition capability. You can now roll your camera 360 degrees and still achieve 360 degree, pan & tilt moves at the same time. No other system gives you this range of movement with the same fluid motion. Controlled by a joystick remote, the pan, tilt & rolling movement of the head works on 12 volt power and easily accepts external 24VDC battery power through the included a 1.5 meter long 3pinXLR cable. This 3-Axis Dutch Roll head is a solid built unit with precision and long life capability designed in. The frame is made of a durable high grade metal. XLR cables are built in to the motor, gears on the head are solid quality and the head is sheathed in plastic to protect the finish.
Our unique, industry exclusive 3-Axis – 360 degree Dutch Roll Head in crane configuration, gives operators an incredible range of shot selection and picture composition capability. You can now roll your camera 360 degrees and still achieve 360 degree, pan & tilt moves at the same time. No other system gives you this range of movement with the same fluid motion.
Controlled by a joystick remote, the pan, tilt & rolling movement of the head works on 12 volt power and easily accepts external 24VDC battery power through the included a 1.5 meter long 3pinXLR cable. This 3-Axis Dutch Roll head is a solid built unit with precision and long life capability designed in. The frame is made of a durable high grade metal.
XLR cables are built in to the motor, gears on the head are solid quality and the head is sheathed in plastic to protect the finish.
|Minimum||42 sec||1 min 15 sec||1 min 13 sec|
|Maximum||5 sec||10 sec||8 sec|
- 360 degree panning, tilting & rolling movement with 4 to 5 complete revolutions and reverse point.
- Variable speed is easily adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. You can set it to prevent crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- Exterior use with a protection cover/rain cover or fiber sheet
- Comes with custom fit carrying case.
- The 3-Axis Head comes with wiring to the motors installed. Add the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box and you are up and running.
- Zoom speed varies from slowest to fastest with the touch of a thumb
- Mounts on most pan arms with ease
|Control||Exchange switch: LANC / P (LANC - Most Sony and Canon cameras with LANC jack/P - Panasonic cameras with Cam Remote jack) REC: Record start/stop ZOOM: Zoom lever can be variable for zoom speed|
|Physical||Clamp distance (diameter): 0.4 - 1.2" (10 - 30mm) Connector cable: 2.5mm Stereo mini jack Cable Length: 22ft + 3ft (Extension)|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F(0 - 40°C)|
Proaim Power Pack:
Proaim Power Pack is highly simple, no-nonsense and affordable block battery that has no travel restrictions. Available in two colors Yellow and Black. The default order color is yellow. Black needs to be specified upon order.
One of the unique features of Proaim Power Pack is that it holds battery check feature wherein LED charge indicator, indicates the power consumption in three different modes.
NOTE: We have the battery Pack in YELLOW and BLACK color. By default we will send the Power Pack in Yellow color. Kindly leave a note if you need the Power pack in Black color while placing the order.
- Fully charged indicates green.
- Low voltage Time to recharge shows red.
- Yellow blinking LED shows when a fault is discovered.
The Proaim 33ft. octagonal jib in its storage configuration. A sophisticated production tool that re-defines the term value added for your bottom line and most important, your creative imagination.
|Product Manual||PROAIM Kite-22 Ultimate Package Manual.pdf|
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|