TAIL EXTENSION METHOD:
Unique, special developed technology Tail Extension Method (TEM) saves your precious time and energy. It reduces the counter weight from 900 pounds to 400 pounds. Just half the weight in comparison to other cranes.
- Proaim 33ft Long Jib Crane with Accessories
- Proaim Heavy Duty Jib Stand (HD-STD) with spreader
- Proaim 3 Axis Dutch Roll pan tilt head
- Proaim D33 floor dolly
- Power pack
- Zoom Controller
- Expandable from 4ft (one section) to 33ft (Ten section) in 3.3ft increments.
- Each extendable section is 4ft long giving 1ft overlaps between sections.
- As each section is pulled from the previous section, you can store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight and lighten your counterweight demand.
- The Rear Control Center has provisions for mounting the Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor & Zoom Controller.
- As a quality constructed reinforced jib it should last a lifetime.
HEAVY DUTY JIB STAND (HD-STD):
The Heavy Duty Jib Stand (HD-STD) is a rock solid made of aluminum, a very robust and long-lasting stand ever-built. It has a strong hub assembly fully solid. The spreader feet are solid and has a double lock strong knob and locking pin as well. The spreader is fully extendable upto 2ft from its center. This Stand supports and balance the crane perfectly without any problem.The Solid Jib Stand itself weights 17kg including spreader.
3 AXIS DUTCH ROLL PAN AND TILT HEAD:
Our unique, industry exclusive 3-Axis ﾖ 360 degree Dutch Roll Head in crane configuration, gives operators an incredible range of shot selection and picture composition capability. You can now roll your camera 360 degrees and still achieve 360 degree, pan & tilt moves at the same time. No other system gives you this range of movement with the same fluid motion. Controlled by a joystick remote, the pan, tilt & rolling movement of the head works on 12 volt power and easily accepts external 24VDC battery power through the included a 1.5 meter long 3pinXLR cable. This 3-Axis Dutch Roll head is a solid built unit with precision and long life capability designed in. The frame is made of a durable high grade metal. XLR cables are built in to the motor, gears on the head are solid quality and the head is sheathed in plastic to protect the finish.
FEATURES of 3 AXIS DUTCH ROLL PAN AND TILT HEAD:
- 360 degree panning, tilting & rolling movement with 4 to 5 complete revolutions and reverse point.
- Variable speed is easily adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. You can set it to prevent crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- Exterior use with a protection cover/rain cover or fiber sheet
- Comes with custom fit carrying case.
- The 3-Axis Head comes with wiring to the motors installed. Add the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box and you are up and running.
FEATURES OF D-33 DOLLY:
- Adjustable tripod foot for jib stand allows this dolly to match with many tripods
- Locking rubber wheels allow for a secure smooth dolly.
- This device folds to a compact size for easy transport
- Dolly setup supports heavy weight
- Build-in wheel lock, stay stable even in rough circumstance
- Has smooth 360 degree rotating wheel bearings.
- Quality designed and engineered
LIBEC LANC ZOOM CONTROLLER:
The Libec Zoom Control for DV Cameras is a universal controller for LANC and Panasonic MiniDV or HDV cameras, with a converter switch for LANC (most Sony and Canon cameras) and Panasonic. A sensitive thumb switch allows for variable-zoom speed from slow to fast. The zoom lever allows you to zoom out to wide-angle or zoom in to telephoto. Lightweight and compact, this unit has an outlet cable and can be clamped on tripod pan handles, monopods, stabilizers, and other such devices. Note! Works only with Sony & Canon cameras with a 2.5mm mini-jack LANC input and Panasonic models with a 2.5mm mini-jack Cam Remote input.
- Zoom speed varies from slowest to fastest with the touch of a thumb
- Mounts on most pan arms with ease
The Proaim Remote Zoom & Focus Control clamps to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar. The e-Focus Pro control provides precise control of zoom & focus with a remote focus & zoom dial. With its heavy-duty aluminum housing the e-Focus Pro is designed for operator comfort and long-term use under real world conditions. It is for dslr/dv/hdv video cameras contains everything needed for lens operation from the rear of the camera. The system consists of the Zoom and Focus Controls.
COMPLIMENTARY Proaim Power Pack
Proaim Power Pack is highly simple, no-nonsense and affordable block battery that has no travel restrictions. Available in two colors Yellow and Black. The default order color is yellow. Black needs to be specified upon order.
One of the unique features of Proaim Power Pack is that it holds battery check feature wherein LED charge indicator, indicates the power consumption in three different modes.NOTE: We have the battery Pack in YELLOW and BLACK color. By default we will send the Power Pack in Yellow color. Kindly leave a note if you need the Power pack in Black color while placing the order.
- Fully charged indicates green.
- Low voltage Time to recharge shows red.
- Yellow blinking LED shows when a fault is discovered.
The Proaim 33ft. octagonal jib in its storage configuration. A sophisticated production tool that re-defines the term value added for your bottom line and most important, your creative imagination.
3 Axis Dutch Roll Pan And Tilt Head:
Specificaion of D-33 DOLLY:
Specification of LIBEC LANC ZOOM CONTROLLER:
|Product Manual||PROAIM KITE-33 TITAN Package Manual.pdf|
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|