The Proaim MB-600 Camera Sunshade Matte Box provides extra protection from light sources, making it a necessity for every shoulder rig. The matte box includes a long top flag for extra protection from direct light as well as side barn doors with a height adjustment feature. Two 4x4 filter holders for polarised, neutral density and a combination of other square filters is included with the matte box. Rotating filter holders allow you to remove or install square filters without disturbing microphone or flash settings.
A durable front adjuster holds and attaches the matte box to 15mm rods and includes a quick lock mechanism. The knicker, which functions as a black-out fabric cover, wraps around the barrel of your lens to block out any light.
This Proaim Camera Sunshade Matte Box comes with both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio format so that this matte box can be used with both normal as well as wide angle lenses. 4:3 and 16:9 ratio mask can easily be attached or detached with four small screws in the front of the matte box.
The Proaim MB-600 Camera Sunshade Matte Box is compatible with the following cameras:
- Canon : XL1, XL2, GL1, GL2, XM1, XM2, XM1, HV20, HV30, 5D MARK II, 7D
- Sony : PD 150,PD 170,VX 2100, VX 2000, VX 1000, DSR 250, DSR 200, HVR Z1E, HDR FX1, PD 100, Z1U E, V1U
- JVC : GYHD 100, GYDV 500, GYDV 550 / 700
- Panasonic : AG HVX 200, AG DVX 100 A, AG DVX 100B, AG DVC 62E, GH1
Included in the package:
- MB-600 Camera Sunshade Matte Box with 4:3 & 16:9 format masks
- Front Adjuster
- Set of Side flags
- 2pc of 4x4 Filter Holders
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|