The Proaim RS-1 Rail System is a small, light setup solution expandable to a more elaborate setup which enables you to mount multiple filmmaking accessories for use with your camera system.
Create a perfect balance between the camera and the front mount accessories. The rail system has been designed in a way which prevents the camera from "twisting" on the rail support and raises the camera to the standard height. This system will easily support a setup with long lenses and a follow focus.
The Proaim RS-1 Rail System helps to take the weight off the front of the camera and takes the strain off the lens mount. The Base Plate is designed to support the rail system from the bottom and it can be mounted on the tripod easily. For good camera protection, and other accessories such as a follow focus, matte box, this rail support comes standard with two sets of 15mm aluminium rails.
- Integrated Tripod Plate with standard threads of 1/4" and 3/8"
- Offers multidirectional manoeuvre ability providing easy left, right, forward, and backward adjustments.
- The system can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally to fit many cameras.
- User friendly, portable and convenient.
- Prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate.
- You can easily access all camera controls and functions without removing the plate
Included in the kit:
- 15mm Stainless Steel Rods
- Quick Release
- Base Plate
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|