The Proaim Kit-20(C) is a perfect match for today's lightweight DSLR's and camcorders. Beyond the accessory capability for follow focus, mattebox, 9-inch cage, top handle and microphone holder, this package includes a camera stability platform that is the envy of so many others because it works so well. Live events like weddings, pro sports, corporate communications and even ENG applications, demand top-notch, reliable, quality equipment, because there are no 'Take 2' opportunities. The term 'Good to Go' best describes Proaim Kit-20(C) for shooters on the move.
- DSLR Rig-120
- MB-600 Mattebox
- V1 Follow focus
- 9-inch Camera cage with top handle
- Mic suspension, 15-inch whip, gear set 55-110 mm, speed crank (set of 3) and wire organizer
- Pro zoom
- Wire organizer clamps
- Screw tightening key
- Storage case
- Telescopic Handles:
Rig-120 has adjustable telescopic handles, which can be adjusted as needed. The handles have a soft grip for comfort while shooting. The telescopic handles are 15 mm industry standard size, which can be used with 15 mm rails.
- Junction Adapter:
This adapter can be used to support any 15 mm rods. This adapter is made of black sand anodized aluminum. The knobs are made of silver aluminum.
- Height Adjuster:
The height adjuster allows the height of the camera to be adjusted to your lens. You can easily adjust it with allen-keys.
- Camera Base Plate:
This has a 15 mm rod mounting adapter. You can also use your own 15 mm accessories by attaching your 15 mm male threaded rods with it. The camera mounting plate may be adjusted horizontally.
- Straight Bracket:
Rig -120 comes with a straight bracket. The 15 mm straight bracket (60 mm center-to-center distance) is very helpful during off-set use. It's a very useful accessory for DSLR users, which to brings the camera closer to the eye. The 15 mm straight bracket is made of black sand anodized aluminum.
The counterweight properly balances and stabilizes the camera for long periods of shooting. This will also eliminate fatigue while you're working with a shoulder mount.
- Front Adjuster:
The all-metal front adjuster with quick lock mechanism attaches the mattebox to the 15 mm rods.
- Top Flag:
The mattebox has a long top flag for extra protection from direct light.
- Side Barn Doors with Height Adjustment Knobs:
The mattebox lens hood has side barn doors with height adjustment feature so the user can adjust the height of the side barn doors as needed.
- Interchangeable Masks:
The 15 mm umbrella mattebox comes with both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio formats so that it can be used with both normal and wide angle lenses. The 4:3 and 16:9 ratio masks can easily be attached or detached with four small screws in the front of the mattebox.
- Filter Tray Holders:
This mattebox has two 4" x 4" filter holders, perfect for polarization and combination of square filters. The rotating filter holder enables user to install or detach a square filter without disturbing microphone or flash settings.
- Foam Donut Rings:
The donut kit includes five donuts with inner diameters of 81 mm, 78 mm, 75 mm, 65 mm and 54 mm. The outer diameter of the mattebox is 95 mm. The 95-77 mm adapter ring is provided for the Sony PMW-EX1 camera.
- Handle Set with Comfort Soft Grips
Our Kit-20c features lengthened handles designed for ENG and live event videographers and DSLR camera users. Benefits include the ability to carry more weight for longer periods while reducing stress and fatigue. At the same time, this extended design provides even more stability to the camera platform. It's constructed from strong aluminum but is lightweight.
V1 Follow Focus:
- Completely gear driven design for slip-free and accurate movement
- Adjustable slide mounting mechanism to fit any lens diameter
- Adjustable locking system
- Mounts onto 15 mm rod support (60 mm center-to-center distance)
- Positional indicator
- Standard accessory port
- Allows finely focusing lenses to be geared and used with industry standard 0.8 module
- Fits most lenses with proper focus gear drive. Interchangeable gear drives available. (currently shipping 0.8/2.51 mm pitch)
9-inch Camera Cage with Top Handle:
The PROAIM 9-inch cage includes a bracket with 15 mm rod holders, top handle with soft hand-grip and 2 - 15 mm silver aluminum rails 200 mm long. The cage is completely made of black anodized aluminum. The cage design works well when you're using DV/HDV/DSLR camcorders, especially when used with the cameras without a handle. The cage with top handle can be used conveniently from both right and left sides. The Proaim cage is an essential accessory for making videos with a handheld camera.
Pro Zoom: The Pro zoom allows the operator to pull zoom from the side of the camera, similar to a follow focus.
- Single rail, all aluminum, 15 mm rod mount
- Smooth, silent motion
- Bright white marking disc
- Adjustable slide mounting mechanism
- Thumbscrew for secure rail attachment
- Drive gear is Industry standard 32 pitch (0.8 module)
- Pro zoom works with Proaim as well as other standard lens gears
- Metal construction, except for drive gear and knob
- Flexible design of gear rings
- Various gear ring attachments
- Provides precision control over complete zoom range
- Gear ring allows finely focusing lenses to be geared and used with a zoom
Storage Case: Foam lined, custom fit, protective storage case with easy tote handles.
|Product Manual||Proaim Shoulder Rig Kit - 20(C) Manual.pdf|
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|