The Rhino Slider EVO Pro 24" is a belt driven tracking system, with the option of upgrading to a motorised system with the addition of the Rhino Motion sold seperately, for capturing ultra-smooth live motion and time-lapse. The Rhino EVO Pro can take payloads of up to 100lbs (45kg) with it's stainless steel rails, which can be exchanged for with 24" rails when longer slides are required. If you are working with lighter loads and need the conveniece of a light-weight slider, there is also the option of the carbon fibre rods, which can certainly help the logistics of your shoot, especially with the compact fold up legs.
The Rhino Slider EVO features a 3/8"-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. The 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes allows for the slider to be centre-mounted on a tripod, or it can be supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads at the ends of the tripod. The spring-loaded legs with index marks enable you to setup the slider for ground-level or table-top shooting.
- Ability to switch between carbon fiber and stainless steel rails (24" and 42" lengths)
- 24" stainless steel included
- Supports loads up to 100lbs
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- Optional flywheel
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads (center and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks