The belt driven Rhino Slider EVO Pro 42" camera slider, is a highly versatile system which includes stainless steel rails that support loads up to 50 lb, which can be swapped for optional 42" rails when a more convenient size is required for travelling purposes. Carbon fiber rails are also available as an alternative, for when you're working with lighter loads and want to keep the weight of the slider down.
The Rhino Slider EVO features a 3/8"-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. The 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes allows for the slider to be centre-mounted on a tripod, or it can be supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads at the ends of the tripod. The spring-loaded legs with index marks enable you to setup the slider for ground-level or table-top shooting. The legs fold up for compact storage and the slider can also be upgraded to a motorised system with the addition of the separately available Rhino Motion, allowing you to capture smooth live motion and time-lapses with a single motor.
Rhino Slider EVO Pro 42" Features
- Ability to switch between carbon fibre and stainless steel rails (24" and 42" lengths)
- 42" stainless steel included
- Supports loads up to 50 lb
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- Optional flywheel
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads (centre and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks
More Rhino products here.