The Rhino Slider EVO Carbon 42" is built specifically for time-lapse photography, however it functions as a great video slider too. Weighing just over 4lbs (1.8kg) makes it possible to travel with you where ever your production takes you. Ultra-smooth sliding is the result of carbon fibre rails, giving you professional, cinematic movement. Simply connect the motor to the slider, set your duration, shutter speed, final clip length and Rhino Motion automatically calculates your interval and programs your move. This leaves more time for you to find the perfect composition. A setup for time-lapse can be achieved in a matter of minutes.
Intelligent motion by Rhino Motion. The included cable remote acts as an intervelometer and when connected to your camera will automatically trigger your camera's exposure. You also have the option to change the rails to be able to carry a higher payload. With the flush folding all-terrain legs, which come standard with every Rhino Slider EVO, you'll be able to setup on tripod as well as off on uneven surfaces. The integrated carriage brake allows you to secure the carriage at any place on the rail and only takes a quick turn to engage. Rhino Slider EVO comes standard with a 3/8" stud on the carriage to mount any standard 3/8" flat based ball or fluid head.
Compatible with Rhino Motion, Rhino Arc, and Rhino Flywheel.
- Ability to switch between carbon fiber and stainless steel rails (24" and 42" lengths)
- 42" lightweight carbon fiber included
- Supports loads up to 7 lb
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- Optional flywheel
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads (center and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks