Note: This listing does not include tripod legs.
The Secced Fluid heads and Tripods are renowned worldwide.
Secced are commited to help independent cinematographers enjoy the utmost professional standards.
This 75mm fluid head, is perfect for DSLR and prosummer cinematographers with almost digital camera configuration.
In order to enhance the durability and functionality of it's plastic parts, high grade hybrid plastic was incorporated by Secced to ensure the best fabrication standards of all plastic parts of its fluid heads, especially the key control elements (brake levels, clamp levels, etc.), which results in considerably higher durability of Secced fluid heads.
- Secced Fluid Head for 75mm Bowls(SC-DV10/75RP)
- With a Maximum Payload of 11kg, this fluid head offers outstanding support for ENG cameras and film-ready HDV/DSLR cameras.
- Improved drag systems enhances the smoothness of the head movement, matching the quality of industry leaders, famous (and expensive) brands. In addition, graded drag adjustment ensure fast switching of tilt and pan drag.
- Step-type counterbalance system help the filmmaker to balance the camera in 60 seconds, without changing it over and over in search of the right anount of counterbalance.
- A Quick release mechanism assures the operator flexibility, by quickly mounting or dismounting the camera on the head.
- All of the main parts are made with high quality CNC machine. It achieves point precision in fabrication, ensures high reliability and improves fluid head performance substantially.
- 75mm ball head, compatible with most 75mm tripod on the market.
SC-DV10/75RP: Secced Fluid Head
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|