Secced Reach 4 Tripod Kit is ideal for most fixed or interchangeable lens handheld camcorders. At Secced fluid heads, the maximum payload refers to the whole tilt range between -75 degrees and +90 degrees. The camera attachment to the tripod is swift and secure, and comes with a quick-release plate mechanism with safety lock. The technology applied in the smaller Secced fluid heads is essentially the same as used in heavy-duty, high-end fluid heads: the multi-grade balancing and damping system is resistant to temperature changes and allows fine, high quality camera movements in extreme weather conditions, enabling the camera operator to achieve superior picture quality in the targeted application. All main parts are made with high quality CNC machine. It enhances parts machining precision, ensures high reliability and improves fluid head performance substantially.
- Capacitiy of up to 71 lbs (32 kg) offers support for EFP configuration camera and studio application.
- 100mm ball head, compatible with heavy-duty 100mm tripod on the market.
- Improved drag system enhances smoothness of head movement, matching the quality of most famous brand. In addition, graded drag adjustment ensure fast change of tilt and pan drag.
- Step-type counterbalance system helps operator to balance the camera in a minute without changing over and over to look for the right amount of counterbalance.
- Quick release mechanism ensures operator to quickly mount or dismount the camera on the head.
- All main parts are made with high quality CNC machine. It enhances parts machining precision, ensures high reliability and improves fluid head performance substantially.
- 2-stage construction with 100mm base
- Extremely high torsion rigidity
- Fast and easy set-up
- Exceptional height at full extension
- Most frequently used clamps and knobs are easily handled with gloves
- User adjustable brake force of the leg-lock
- Extreme weather conditions resistance
Reach Plus 4 Kit:
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|