This Shoulder Mount Cinema Kit from SHAPE is a complete handheld shooting system for Sony's a7 Mark II series of mirrorless cameras. The kit includes a camera cage with top handle, quick-release baseplate with a pair of 18" long 15mm rods, delta adapter, 4 x 4 matte box, follow focus friction and gear clic, quick handle & rod block, mini composite shoulder pad, and back pad.
The cage leaves access open to all camera controls and ports, including the Multi Interface Shoe on top. It provides several 1/4-20" and 3/8-16" threaded holes for accessory attachments. It also features a shoe mount on the top for attaching the included top handle. This top handle features 360° rotation for multiple positions and camera balance options.
A delta adapter plate is installed underneath the cage for interfacing with the quick-release baseplate. The pair of 18" 15mm rods support the included matte box and follow focus. The follow focus attaches onto the rods via a clamp system and features a reversible gearbox for precise focusing. The matte box features a swing-away system for easy lens changes as well as two 4 x 4" rotating filter stages.
To complete this shoulder mount setup, a mini composite shoulder pad and a padded back pad are included for a comfortable and stable position while shooting. The quick handle & rod block installs at the front of the rods and can easily be adjusted during setup.
This Bundle Includes:MATT44 2-Stage 4 x 4 Matte Box
Friction & Gear Follow-Focus Clic with Adjustable Marker
- Designed to attach onto standard 15mm rods.
- Attaches onto the rods via a patented clamp system.
- The focus mechanism moves horizontally to adjust to the lens.
- The focus mechanism can be used on the left or right side of the lens.
- A friction wheel and a gear wheel are included to interchange as the focus disk.
- The focus disk flips to the rear of the focus mechanism to accommodate longer lenses.
- A thermoplastic mark disk can be written on with non-permanent markers and is interchangeable.
- An included marker attaches beside the mark disk and slides and tightens into positions along the disk.