The SHAPE Sony FS7 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate is a long-format 15mm rod baseplate for the Sony FS7 that can be used shoulder-mounted, tripod-mounted, and attached to V-lock tripod adapters. It includes a removable shoulder pad and features ARRI rosettes on each side to accept optional handles. It has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads located underneath the shoulder pad, and a V-lock delta adapter for attaching to quick-release V-lock tripod adapters, such as the Sony VCT-14 or Panasonic SHAN-TM700 tripod adapter.
The baseplate features 15mm LWS rod adapters at the front and rear. A pair of 8" and 4" 15mm rods are included. For attaching a matte box and other accessories, the front rod adapter can be adjusted vertically if you remove the screws holding it in position. For studio rod configurations, the front 15mm LWS rod adapter can be removed and replaced with optional SHAPE 15mm Studio and 19mm Studio adapters. The baseplate has three camera mount slots, all supporting 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws. The off-center slots allow you to mount your camera offset to maintain optical center when using a 15mm Studio rod adapter. At the rear of teh baseplate there are 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads for attaching articulating arms and other accessories.
- Key Features
- Long format 15mm rod baseplate for the Sony FS7
- Can be used shoulder mounted, tripod mounted, and attached to V-lock tripod adapters
- Removable touch fastener shoulder pad
- ARRI rosettes for attaching handles
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- V-lock delta adapter for mounting on quick-release tripod adapters
- Vertically adjustable rod adapter with one ratchet knob
- Three camera mount slots
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mount threads
- 8" and 4" 15mm rods
- Accepts optional 15mm Studio and 19mm Studio rod adapters