- With an impressive length of 4.6m, the jib enables endless creative filming opportunities.
- After mounting the gimbal, it provides smooth panning and tilting movements.
- In addition to panning and tilting, the gimbal-jib combination enables amazing vertical shots
- You can connect the Gimbal Jib’s second arm with the plate and then mount it on a tripod.
- After mounting the jib on a tripod, the second arm and the tripod become balanced consistent and thus provide better stabilization
- The jib is easy to assemble or disassemble by turning the included securing knobs.
- Attaching the included Joystick on the jib enables better and more precise control.
- The joystick cable is as long as the jib (5m), which allows you to adjust the gimbal freely and without cable interruptions.
- Tapped ¼” holes are included, for accessory mounting.
- The wire tension adjustment is made by spinning the turn buckle with both hands
- Balancing the tilt jib is made by adjusting the tension of the three wires
- The Gimbal Jib kit includes a soft carry case with a section-divided, soft foam interior.
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|