The Zeus Standard Cage for Sony a7R II, a7S II, & a7 II from Varavon features a walnut grip for handheld shooting as well as an adjustable handle that can rotate in 90° increments. The handle clamps onto a dovetail rail on the top of the cage or to dovetails found on the sides, providing a variety of configuration options.
With the camera in the cage, you still have access to the SD card slot, battery compartment, and all camera controls, so you won't have to waste time removing the camera from the cage during a shoot. The cage also leaves access open to the Multi-Interface Shoe for compatibility with accessories such as the Sony XLR-K1M adapter (sold separately).
The cage offers a variety of accessory mounting options. In addition to 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes, a 15mm rod port is integrated into the handle that positions an optional rod above and perpendicular to the camera, which is useful for mounting an external monitor or EVF. For further accessory mounting, there are two cold shoe mounts on the handle and a third on the top right of the cage. Included with the cage is a lightweight cable clamp that screws into any of the 1/4"-20 threaded holes and helps prevent a connected cable from accidentally being pulled out while shooting.Features
- Form-fitting cage for the Sony a7R II, a7S II, and a7 II
- Leaves access open to SD card slot, battery compartment, Multi-Interface Shoe, and all buttons/controls
- Walnut hand grip
- Handle clamps onto to dovetail rails on top or sides of cage
- Handle rotates in 90° increments
- 15mm rod port on handle for positioning a rod perpendicular to the camera
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mounting threads
- A lightweight cable clamp included that screws into any of the 1/4"-20 threads holes
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|