Military-level craftwork is used by Wondlan for the production of the surface of the flags and the matte box. Aviation aluminum alloy is used as a raw material to make the flags. It is an integral part of the cinematographer's toolbox.
- Three dismountable flags are made of aviation aluminum alloy. They are easy to mount and dismount, and can be adjusted manually.
- The unique design of the matteboxe's slots prevents the dropping of the flags.
- The front diameter is 245mm ﾖ 160mm (9.6ﾒﾒ ﾖ 6.3ﾒﾒ); and the back diameter is 140mm (5.5ﾒﾒ). The distance between the front and back is 115mm (4.5ﾒﾒ), applicable to 16:9 wide angle lenses.
- 4 kinds of rubber gaskets are available, with diameters of 51mm/2ﾒﾒ, 64mm/2.5ﾒﾒ, 76mm/3ﾒﾒ and 103mm/4ﾒﾒ.
- The mattebox can be adjusted quickly in height to adapt to positions of different lenses.
- Matte Box Body
- Rubber Gasket (4 dimensions)
- Upper Flag
- Adjustable Lateral Flag
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|