The Zacuto VariCam LT Top Plate Kit is a low-profile top-handle and accessory mounting solution for the Panasonic VariCam LT cinema camera that includes the VariCam Top Plate, 3" Z-Rail, and Recoil Top Handle. The Top Plate attaches to the top of the camera using four included screws and provides a plethora of 1/4"-20 threaded holes, four 3/8"-16 holes, and two rear vertical 15mm rod ports for mounting a variety of accessories. Separately available Z-Locks can be mounted on the front of the plate to add 15mm rods to your camera rig, which can be used for mounting lens drive motors.
The 3" Z-Rail attaches to the centre screw holes on the plate, providing a quick release interface for securing the Recoil Handle. Besides providing a convenient means of carrying your camera rig between setups, the Recoil Handle also provides additional accessory mounting points in the form of two shoe mounts, a single 1/4"-20 threaded hole, and two 15mm rod ports. The rod ports are particularly useful for attaching an optional Axis Mini EVF Mount.
- VariCam LT Top Plate
- Attaches to top of VariCam LT via four included screws
- Numerous 1/4"-20 and four 3/8"-16 accessory mounting threads
- Two rear vertical 15mm rod ports with spring-loaded levers
- Recoil Handle
- Attaches via included 3" Z-Rail
- Two shoe mounts (one vertical, one horizontal) with single locking lever
- Two 15mm rod ports (one horizontal, and one facing towards the front of the camera)
|Warranty||CameraKings 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|